The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon’s online Evidence Synthesis & Meta-Analysis in R Conference (#ESMARConf2022) will be held on February 21st to 24th 2022 (note the change from January 2022!). Following on form the great success of #ESMARConf2021, we can promise an exciting programme of sessions, workshops, and hackathons that address the following:
- Presentations of packages designed to assist reviewers across evidence synthesis stages, from planning to communication
- Demonstrations integrating evidence synthesis packages into an interoperable pipeline in R
- Novel applications of R packages in an evidence synthesis context
- Automating evidence synthesis in R
- Assisting novices to R in performing evidence syntheses with the aid of graphical user interfaces
Check out the new ESMARConf2022 website!
This year’s ESMARConf promises to be a very exciting event, full of presentations, panel discussions, training workshops, and hackathons. Check out more on the dedicated ESMARConf website here!
Register for ESMARConf2022!
Apply for a bursary to support attendance at ESMARConf2022
The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon’s Accessibility, Diversity and Equity Policy is available here.
The ESMARConf organisers: