The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon’s online Evidence Synthesis & Meta-Analysis in R Conference (#ESMARConf2022) will be held in January 2022. Following on form the great success of #ESMARConf2021, we can promise an exciting programme of sessions, workshops, and hackathons that address the following:
- Presentations of packages designed to assist reviewers across evidence synthesis stages, from planning to communication
- Demonstrations integrating evidence synthesis packages into an interoperable pipeline in R
- Novel applications of R packages in an evidence synthesis context
- Automating evidence synthesis in R
- Assisting novices to R in performing evidence syntheses with the aid of graphical user interfaces
Submit your suggestions for sessions/workshops/hackathon projects
Please submit suggestions for sessions, workshops and hackathon projects using the form below, indicating if you would like to lead one or more subevents. Submissions will close at the end of the day on August 31st 2021.
ESMARConf2021 had a whopping 514 participants who registered for the conference, and >2,000 viewers (>5,000 views!) on YouTube so far (July 2021)!
The ESMARConf organisers: