The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon Series was founded in 2017 by Martin Westgate and Neal Haddaway to drive progress in technology for evidence synthesis. You can read more about our motivations for founding the ESH series here.
Our mission is to:
- Support the development, testing and promotion of new software and workflows
- Build networks and capacity among researchers, practitioners and developers
- Advocate for open synthesis
Our goal is to create workflows that are:
- Based on the best available technology and methods
- Supported by the community
The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon series relies on generous funding from a number of supporters to progress our goals of making evidence synthesis faster, cheaper, and more reliable. If you are interested in supporting our activities then please contact us.