- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (name, email address, primary affiliation)
- Personal statements (motivation text as part of your application)
How do we collect your data?
- Register or apply online to attend a physical or web-based event.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via online forms when requested to do so via email or in person.
How will we use your data?
- Assess your applications to attend an event.
- Tailor events to the registered audience.
- Email you with relevant and interesting information regarding the Evidence Synthesis Hackathon and evidence synthesis technology.
We will never share your data with other organisations.
How do we store your data?
The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon will keep your data until you request us to delete it.
We will never contact you on behalf of another organisation.
If you have agreed to receive this correspondence, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon from contacting you for correspondence purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for these purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights
The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that The Evidence Synthesis Hackathon transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com